Total Pageviews

My Little Heart Community

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What are they said?

Atika Tajarahim - OM114
"the best part for me is the environment of "Taman Tenet". I can sit and study here while waiting my friends from the others class. Besides that, the view looking of these garden is very calming and peaceful".
En. Abd Rashid Amran - UiTM STAFF
 "i am very impressed at the entrance of the staff residence which is some of the student might knew that there is a little pond there. That place is very calming and i can exercise there".

En.Wan Rosli - UiTM STAFF
"The new sports complex is a new project of UiTM. Besides that, there is a few building area here which will upgrade such as a new library besides Al-Bukhari library, a new cluster complex for the student and also a new sport complex i mentioned. With this changing, i hope the students can use their free time and use the facility".
Anas Zulkifli - EC110
 "well done UiTM Pahang. I think this is a big changing around our campus. U can see the new building such as Infra-tech Science Building. I like this building because of all my classes there, and my lab also at the block F. The thing that interesting me is this new building has a facilities for disable person that no need to go trough stairs. inspire of that, i think it can be a runaway stage also".

No comments:

Post a Comment